LucidLink is a fast-growing startup on a mission to make data instantly and securely accessible from everywhere. As remote and hybrid work has become the new normal, our cloud-based technology enables teams to instantly access files and collaborate from anywhere, in a familiar format that works like a local hard drive.
LucidLink’s solution was designed for workflows involving huge files, massive data sets and real-time collaboration. Our customers include the world’s most creative companies like Paramount, Warner Brothers, Epic Games, Spotify, A+E and Adobe. We were founded in 2016 by storage industry experts and support over one billion customer files across more than 40 countries. LucidLink is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join our team to drive discoverability of LucidLink and grow our domain expertise by leading the implementation, optimization, and ongoing management of our SEO initiatives. This is an important role that will be instrumental in driving organic growth, increasing product trial signups and delivering on our ambitious Product-Led Growth goals. This position is fully remote with a preference for US-based candidates and will report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
- Create, implement and manage SEO strategy to improve rank, conversion and overall traffic.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy to ensure high quality scores and low bounce rates.
- Perform regular keyword research on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitor analysis.
- Lead off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building, backlink reclamation, opportunities for guest blogging).
- Monitor technical SEO issues and perform regular technical SEO audits and optimizations.
- Collaborate with Web teams to drive technical SEO efforts (XML sitemaps, indexing, redirects, schema, etc.).
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations for content development and web design.
- Collaborate with our Growth Marketing team in support of our SEM and Paid Social efforts.
- Stay up to date with the latest Google algorithm changes as well as SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy. PLG experience a major plus.
- Proven track record of driving SEO results (SERP rank, traffic, engagement and conversions).
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices for both content and technical verticals (Hub and spoke content building).
- Proficiency in paid and free SEO tools (Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz etc.)
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools & search engine referral tracking/benchmarking tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEMrush, Moz, etc.)
- Strong understanding of technical-SEO fundamentals (page markup & schemas, URL structures, site crawl performance, server vs. client-side rendering, caching & CDNs, XML etc.)
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and experience in analyzing and reporting data (Tableau, Data Studio, Excel, etc.)
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Problem-solver with keen trouble-shooting abilities and effective communication skills.
- Share LucidLink’s core values of Respect, Being Bold, Collaboration, Transparency & Optimism.
Reasons to Join LucidLink:
- Solving Impossible Problems: At LucidLink, we’re transforming how teams collaborate globally, starting with the Media & Entertainment industry and expanding to all data-intensive sectors.
- Values-led Culture: Our people are the backbone of our success. We make decisions and operate as a company with a values-led mindset.
- Rocket Ship Growth: We’re growing at warp speed, with triple-digit growth year-over-year and have a clear line of sight to unicorn status.
- Outsize Scale of Impact: You’ll be part of our dream team of 100+ builders, moving at startup speed. The impact of your actions will be immediate and exponential.
- Hybrid Work: Embrace the freedom to work from any location as we encourage a flexible mix of in-person and remote work.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We invest in our people and offer unlimited PTO, a competitive salary, stock options package and full health coverage.
If you’re ready to shape the future of collaboration and make a real impact, join us at LucidLink! Check us out at https://lucidlink.com.