About the job
LucidLink is a fast-growing startup on a mission to make data instantly and securely accessible from everywhere. As remote and hybrid work has become the new normal, our cloud-based technology enables teams to instantly access files and collaborate from anywhere, in a familiar format that works like a local hard drive.
LucidLink’s solution was designed for workflows involving huge files, massive data sets and real-time collaboration. Our customers include the world’s most creative companies like Paramount, Warner Brothers, Epic Games, Spotify, A+E and Adobe. We were founded in 2016 by storage industry experts and support over one billion customer files across more than 40 countries. LucidLink is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Being the first on the mobile team gives you the opportunity to set the foundation and lead the way in releasing our mobile application. You will be part of our mobile engineering team of world-class software engineers, building a product with no equivalent. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various technologies, spanning from low-level system programming for all platforms, including mobile, through distributed and cloud computing and mobile development.
You must have a solid fundamental knowledge of software development. You must also have experience in software engineering, best practices like agile development, automated testing, code reviews, continuous integration/continuous delivery, and test-driven development.
- Design and develop extraordinary mobile app experience using our unique core technology.
- Challenge technical decisions to build a better product.
- Develop and deploy highly scalable and fault-tolerant mobile app CI/CD and release mechanism.
- Reproduce and learn complex usage scenarios and analyze their problems.
- 4+ years of experience in native mobile development for iOS.
- Algorithms and data structures.
- System and network programming experience is a plus – OS basics, processes, I/O, familiarity with Windows and Unix-based OSes.
- Experience with native libraries and code is a plus.
- Experience in C/C++ development will be a plus.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Reasons to Join LucidLink:
- Solving Impossible Problems: At LucidLink, we’re transforming how teams collaborate globally, starting with the Media & Entertainment industry and expanding to all data-intensive sectors.
- Values-led Culture: Our people are the backbone of our success. We make decisions and operate as a company with a values-led mindset.
- Rocket Ship Growth: We’re growing at warp speed, with triple-digit growth year-over-year and have a clear line of sight to unicorn status.
- Outsize Scale of Impact: You’ll be part of our dream team of 100+ builders, moving at startup speed. The impact of your actions will be immediate and exponential.
- Hybrid Work: Embrace the freedom to work from any location as we encourage a flexible mix of in-person and remote work.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We invest in our people and offer unlimited PTO, a competitive salary, stock options package and full health coverage.
If you’re ready to shape the future of collaboration and make a real impact, join us at LucidLink! Check us out at https://lucidlink.com.